Friday, January 22, 2010

Introduction

Hello, my name is Matt Rossetti I am a junior Film and Media Arts major at UT with a minor in Communication. I am a member of Delta Tau Delta fraternity and the University of Tampa Crew Club. I also serve on the Intrafraternity Council Exec Board and am part of the UT Film Society. I'm also an Eagle Scout and an avid Boston sports fan.

After attending the first class meeting for Art and Technology I came out with mixed feelings. Although I am excited about the class and know that I am going to learn a lot and by taking this class I will become more well-rounded in both my knowledge of art and creativity, I was a little overwhelmed by it. I have not taken an art class since Middle School, let alone an honors art course. I am in no way artistic in the traditional sense so I am interested to see what I am able to come up with for the projects in this class. Overall I am looking forward to this class and learning a lot about a new subject that I am unfamiliar with.

No comments:

Post a Comment